Over 50 Years Of The Best RV Service In The Area
Pensacola's Premier RV Dealer Since 1964
Service is not just a department, it's an attitude! Here at Carpenter's Campers, it's important to us that you enjoy your RV for years to come. Preventative maintenance is maintenance we perform on your RV before a problem exists. These checks are designed to prevent or identify potential problems that could lead to mechanical breakdown, malfunction, or failure of a component or system on your RV. Preventative maintenance consists of cleaning, inspecting, lubricating, adjusting, and servicing your RV. Contact our RV Service center for an appointment, or visit our camping store and they will assist you in any parts needed for your RV maintenance.
Carpenter's Campers RV Collision Center
Carpenter's Campers RV Collision Center performs complete RV repairs, caused by hail, wind, storm damage, collision etc. Our RV repairs cover everything from Class A, Class B, Class C, Fifth Wheels, Travel Trailers, Tent Campers and more. We work directly with numerous insurance companies and can help in claims processing. If your RV requires repair, please contact us.
- Customer satisfaction index above national average 98.8%
- Preferred service center by manufacturers for quality work & transit customer care
- Preferred service center for most insurance companies
- We also specialize in interior & exterior restorations
- We care about getting you back on the road, just ask our customers!
We don't care where you bought your RV. When it comes to RV service, repairs, collision and body repairs you really need to get to us at Carpenter's Campers! We welcome insurance and warranty work and invite you to call us for expert RV service.
We recommend the following items be completed at the beginning of a new season for your safety, comfort, and all-around good RV experience.
- Appliance and Accessories Check
- Roof inspection
- UV Treatment (for rubber roofs)
- Water system test
- Battery (recommended monthly water check)
- Air Conditioner service
- Water heater service
- Refrigerator service
- Furnace service
- LP Test (free): Use a manometer to check the pressure and regulator operation. If a leak is detected (fees associated): A
- technician will trace the lines and check all components to locate the leak.
- Generator Oil Change (Gas or Diesel): Recommended by manufacturers every 100 operating hours, or 12 months.
- Oven/Range service
- Hydraulic jack service
- Slide service
- Engine Oil Change
Other services: These additional maintenance items we recommend, as needed, or a specified duration of time.
- Winterization (for storing during cold months)
- De-winterization (readying for use after winterized storage)
- Black tank flush
- Wiper Service
- Bearing repack
- Restring Shades
- Roof Sealants, Removal and Reseal
- Seal Tech: A machine that is designed to use pressurization of your RV for rainwater intrusion testing. Especially useful
- for those pesky leaks that are difficult to trace.
- Complete walk-through: Bought your RV privately? That’s ok! You can come for a 1-on-1 walk-through with one of our certified technicians to show you how to operate your new adventure bringer!
RV Service Center Hours
- Monday – Friday
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- TEMPORARILY CLOSED