Dutchmen RV Triton Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
The Voltage Triton toy hauler fifth wheels by Dutchmen RV feature the same luxury and craftsmanship as the Voltage series without breaking the bank. You will be impressed by the king-size bed on all the floorplans, and the 7' interior slide boxes feature oversized windows to give you perfect views of the forest, mountains, or lake!
The durable construction starts with an insulated reinforced front cap, a TPO AlphaFlex roof, laminated walls with block foam insulation, and more! Your toys will stay secure in the garage with 2,500 lb. tie-downs, plus there is a Tuff Ply floor that is non-slip and easy to clean. These toy haulers include many at-home comforts you won't want to camp without, like the upgraded residential furniture, the 50" TV in the living area, the residential duvet covers, and the list goes on. There are many options to choose from as well that will further customize your fifth wheel, like the generator prep, the roof top solar prep, and the ramp door patio system!
The Voltage Triton toy hauler fifth wheels by Dutchmen are packed with luxury features at a value you can't pass up. Choose your favorite layout today!
Dutchmen Voltage Triton toy hauler 3911 highlights: Twin Bed Loft Front Private ... more about Triton 3911
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 8 Slides 3 Length 43 ft Ext Height 13 ft 3 in Interior Color Chrome, Raven Hitch Weight 3555 lbs Dry Weight 14303 lbs Cargo Capacity 5697 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 130 gals Grey Water Capacity 84 gals Black Water Capacity 88 gals Tire Size 16" Fuel Capacity 30 gals Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds King Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 18 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 7000 lbs Garage Size 15 ft Water Heater Capacity 12 gal Water Heater Type On Demand TV Info LR 50" TV Awning Info 18' Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 3 Shower Type Shower w/Seat Electrical Service 50 amp
Standard Features (2024)
Triton Exterior Package
- 1" Thick Baggage Doors
- 50 Amp Service w/50' Cord and Indicator Lights
- 7,040-lb. Load Range F-Rated HD Tires (Per Axle)
- Fully Walkable Roof w/TPO AlphaPly Material (Lifetime Warranty)
- Large Electric Awning w/LED Lights
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Dedicated Heat Ducts for Underbelly
- 30 Gallon Fuel Tank for Generator and Fuel Station
- WiFi prep
- 16" Aluminum Wheels
- 7,000-lb. Axles w/Ultra Lube and Self Adjusting Brakes
- Fuel Tank w/Pump Station (30 Gallons)
- Winegard 360+ Digital Antenna
- Spare Tire w/Carrier
- Upgraded Graphics w/3-Year Warranty
- RotaFlex Pin Box
- Rooftop Solar Prep
- Rear View Camera
Triton Interior Package
- 30" Residential Microwave
- Furrion 3 Burner Range with 21" Oven
- King Bed
- 12 Gallon Water Heater
- Cable/Satellite Prep
- Pleated Night Shades Throughout the Entire Coach
- Residential Duvet Covers
- Upgraded Residential Furniture
- On-Demand Tankless Water Heater
- Two Upgraded AC's Standard
- 50" Living Area TV
- 18 cu. ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator (per floor plan)
- Bedroom TV Prep
- Insulated Heat and A/C Ducts
- Range Hood w/Fan and Lights
- Stainless-Steel Kitchen Sink
- Upgraded Heat and Massaging Sofas
- Central Control Center
Triton Garage Package
- 2 Indoor/Outdoor Speakers
- Metal Ram Air Vents
- Pull Down Screen
- 2,500-lb. Tie Downs
- Tuff Ply Garage Flooring
- 6-Point Auto Leveling System
- 3 Seasons Door
- Roof Top Solar Prep
- Ramp Door Patio System
- Omni Chill Triple AC Package (per floor plan)
- 12V Tank Heater w/Interior Switches
- RVIA Seal
- Triton HappiJac Electric Bed and Roll-Over Sofa System w/Table
- Generator Ready (Standard)
- Warrantied for Full Time RVing
- NitroFill (Nitrogen Filled Tires)
- Triton Exterior Package
- Triton Interior Package
- 6-Point Auto Leveling System
Codes and Seals
- CSA Construction Seal
- State Seal (Where Applicable)
- RVIA Seal
- Winterization (October – April)
Spirit Solar I Package- Standard
- Side Port
- Charge Controller Prep
- Roof Port
- Inverter Prep
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
RVing is about feeling boundless excitement as you reach your next destination. Whether you’re boondocking off-the-grid or hooked up at a campsite, each new day unfolds and limitless adventure awaits. Rving is about immersing yourself in laughter and storytelling with family and friends around the campfire. Making memories you won’t soon forget. This is Dutchmen. This is the soul of RVing.
Everything we put into our RV units is designed not only to help you hit the road in comfort and style, but to also help you make memories with family, friends, and fellow travelers along the way. We don’t just build and sell RVs—we are RVers, founded by RVers, for RVers. That’s why we have the industry’s best RV warranty, 100% pre-delivery inspection, and are the leader in parts and service.
From our ultra-light travel trailers to toy haulers, our small campers to luxury fifth wheels, we offer a variety of RV options. Whether your idea of the perfect getaway is dispersed camping or a luxury RV resort, each of our RVs is designed to help ensure every trip you take is memorable. Your RV is waiting for you, let us help you find it.
No matter which Dutchmen RV you choose or where you park it, at Dutchmen, you’re family. We build every one of our RVs with you in mind. We’re right there beside you in spirit every mile of the way. And when you see another Dutchmen on the road or at the campsite, you’ll know your fellow travelers share the soul of RVing with you.